Home

Xenowyrm dragon Cave

Welcome to Dragon Cave! Dragon Cave is an online adoptables game. Collect eggs, raise them to adulthood, and then breed them to cre­ate interesting lineages. New dragons are added regularly! Sign Up. Viewing Dragon: Astrapi Xenowyrm ' Rios. Laid on:Jul 22, 2021; Hatched on:Jul 26, 2021; Grew up on:Jul 29, 2021; Overall views: 9,062; Unique. Xenowyrm type: ke'maro Biome: volcano Gender: male Mate: guardian of nature Biome: n/a . Elemental affinity: neutral Result: obidar Xenowyrm type: gaia . Biome: n/a (lineaged) . Gender: male . Mate: mistletoe . Biome: n/a (lineaged) . Elemental affinity: life . Result: aso . Everything else I've bred has given me either the same xeno as the parent, or the common parent's breed If you breed a Xenowyrm with a dragon of a certain elemental affinity, you can probably get either the same xenowyrm egg or an egg that matches the elemental affinity of the other parent (my bet is on mothers). However, this is only a theory and it doesn't have to be correct Biomes affect the breeding mechanics of certain dragons that have variations depending on the Biome the dragon was caught in. Among these are all thirteen varieties of Xenowyrm, the three colors of Copper Dragon, and (possibly, more testing is needed) the two colors of Baikala Dragon Dragon Cave - Xenowyrm Mageia. sharadhan. 5 Comments. 21 Favourites. Fire and Death Noodles. HawaiianBabidoll. 1 Comments. 6 Favourites. Astrapi Xenowyrm Headshot. couacristata. 1 Comments. 4 Favourites. End of Results. Join the world's largest art community and get personalized art recommendations

Misc Dragon Cave Boarding School. Discussion in 'Community Games' started by c.decora, Mar 23, 2021. Tags: dragon cave; Is the Aso dragon hard to find? Why do so many people look for it? Isn't it that Aso Xenowyrm dragon? Some like to exchange them with Thunder or Cantormaris Dragons Misc Dragon Cave Boarding School. Discussion in 'Community Games' started by c.decora, Mar 23, 2021. Tags: dragon cave; dragons? Ascended Mouse, pleathe enroll these 3 roly poly~ hopping on the xenowyrm train judeiiro, Jun 22, 2021 #1074. Furnace likes this Dragon Cave OC Generator An orderly, ambitious, and uncooperative astaarus dragon with jade colored eyes and pearlescent, mauve colored markings. It is a juvenile who wants to become a geologist Welcome to the Hatching Club! This is a website which helps users of Dragon Cave hatch their dragons! This website is completely automated so all you have to do is input your scroll name and click submit and your dragons will be in the system! We look forward to hosting your dragons! Support the site by shopping at Amazon using the button below Xenowyrm —————— t'was a matter of time —————— Flight Rising ~ PokéHeroes ~ Dragon Cave ~ DeviantArt —————— Wishforge. 61/100 to next badge. 82/100 to next badge. 189/250 to next badge. 99/100 to next badge. 76/40 to next badge. Hunting

Dragon - Astrapi Xenowyrm ' Rios - Dragon Cav

Xenowyrm (Aquilo) Xenowyrm (Aso) Xenowyrm (Astrapi) Xenowyrm (Chrono) Xenowyrm (Gaia) Xenowyrm (Ke'maro) Xenowyrm (Mageia) Xenowyrm (Obidar) Xenowyrm (Pharos) Xenowyrm (Staterae) Xenowyrm (Pyro) Xenowyrm (Thalassa) Xenowyrm (Umbra) Xol Y Yellow-Crowned Z Zyumorph Diplodocus carnegii Gallus gallus domesticus Parasaurolophus cyrtocristatu Below are the Holiday Lineages I currently have on my scroll. If they're Caveborn, then the lineages will show the CB parent. If they're breed Holidays, then the lineages will show a child from that lineage as an example. If you would like 2nd Gen PB Holiday, the 1st female is paired with the 1st male, 2nd female with the 2nd male, and so on

DragonCave 2016 Valentines Schedule (posted by TJ09)----This year's Valentine's Day festivities follow the usual formula: Past Valentine's Dragons Breedable: Exactly seven days, from February 8 at 0:00 until February 15 at 0:00. New Dragon: A new Valentine's Day dragon will be released at midnight on Valentine's Day, and will drop for three days February 17 at 0:00 Dragon Cave is an online adoptables site. The goal is to grab dragon eggs and raise them to adulthood by having others click on them. There are over 90 different kinds of dragon to collect; how you play is completely up to you. Once you've registered, your first step is to obtain an egg Dragon Cave New Trading Center . Login or register to post comments; 201 replies Thu, 08/27/2015 - 07:39 #101. kimbenoso . Offline . Supreme Viking Champion I would like in exchange 2 xenowyrm one mageia and the second Thalassa, I want two because 1my ice dragon it's a rare dragon and 2 it's a CB one! :) thanksdragon oh and don't care about.

Dragon Cave - Xenowyrm Mageia. sharadhan. 5 Comments. 21 Favourites. DragonCave - Desipis Dragon. sharadhan. 1 Comments. 10 Favourites. Dragon Cave - 2014 Halloween Canival. sharadhan. I love your Dragon Cave arts! You're really good at those, keep the good work up! +Watch and a! Reply. scourgefangirlartist. Jun 16, 2014 I've seen people with non-dragons on dragon cave; are these just rare eggs that people snatch up? bsa's, event dragons and one (1) xenowyrm but the rest of the dergs on my account are also up for studding so uh. just pm me if you want me to breed my draggies and give you the eggs ig B) slimecicle. 109. 169. 3992 I have an interest in any breed of dragon with any variation of the following codes : All Number, Palindrome, Witch, Pagan, Hammy, Lucy, Lulu, Luke, Lucas, Ozzy or Oscar. My preference is for CB however I will consider nicely lineaged dragons. I am in the UK on GMT time zone which is +5 hours ahead of Cave time. Thank you for looking at my.

Dragon Cave is a popular adoptable site created by T.J. Lipscomb, with sprite contributions made by the users. Upon registration, each user is given a scroll that they can fill up with dragons of hundreds of different breeds. The dragons' growth is made possible by the amount of views received, and upon growing to adulthood, dragons can breed. I just found dragon cave and love the art, so i joined and have 4 eggs that are on their way to ever so slowly hatch. Tamer234: Level 41: Frosty Hands: Joined: 5/31/2020: Threads: 21: Posts: 798: Posted: 1/15/2021 at 9:07 PM: Post #14 Xenowyrm type: ke'maro Biome: volcano Gender: male Mate: guardian of nature Biome: n/a . Elemental affinity: neutral Result: obidar Xenowyrm type: gaia . Biome: n/a (lineaged) . Gender: male . Mate: mistletoe . Biome: n/a (lineaged) . Elemental affinity: life . Result: aso . Everything else I've bred has given me either the same xeno as the parent, or the common parent's breed Daiyachiri (Discord - Evariel#6157) - Complete CB 'lukeM' Code for 2 CB Red Hatchlings and 2 2nd Gen Reds from Male Witchlight with Named Parents 1. CB Red 2. CB Red 1. 2nd Gen Red from M Witchlight 2. 2nd Gen Red from M Witchlight Sachqua (Discord - Sachqua#0868) - Complete Omen Wyrm Hatchlin

Dragon Cave is a popular adoptable site created by T.J. Lipscomb, with sprite contributions made by the users. Upon registration, each user is given a scroll that they can fill up with dragons of hundreds of different breeds. The dragons' growth is made possible by the amount of views received, and upon growing to adulthood, dragons can breed.

Xenowyrm breeding pattern - Dragon Cave Forum

1. Xenowyrm breeding pattern - Forums - Dragon Cave Forum
  2. Biome - Valkemare Atlas - A Dragon Cave Wik
  3. Explore the Best Xenowyrm Art DeviantAr
  4. Misc - Dragon Cave Boarding School Page 66 Novel
  5. Misc - Dragon Cave Boarding School Page 54 Novel
  6. Dragon Cave OC Generator - Perchanc
  7. The Hatching Club ~ A Universal Dragon Cave Hatchery and

Xenowyrm's Profile - PokéFarm

1. Dragonopedia Notes (last updated 6/20/2021
  2. Spyridon's Dragon Cave - Holiday Lineage
  3. Dragon Cave - Azeroth Adoption Agenc