Home

PF tek vs monotub

PF Tek vs Monotub first time? : shrooms - reddi

1. PF Tek vs Monotub first time? Close. 1. Posted by 4 years ago. Archived. PF Tek vs Monotub first time? Hey all I know this is probably a debate that gets thrown up a lot but I see a lot of posts on other forums and reddit where people are basically stating that mono-tub is easier and requires less maintenance
  2. Can I use a monotub to fruit my pf tek cakes? Discussion in 'MUSHROOM CULTIVATION' started by BTL99, Jul 11, 2011. BTL99 Active Member. Joined: Jul 2, 2011 Messages: 1,529. I mean, does it really make a big difference? The shotgun fruiting chamber has a bunch of holes in it and the monotub has a couple big holes in it? Will it still work
  3. PF tek vs monotub yield. Just got me thinking reading this as I had recently done as few as 3 but I havent seen a yield like the one I had with 6 qts. of spawn and the only I did with that many years ago. I thought it was a fluke MS luck but i had what must have been at least 8-9 in a 52-56qt. tub monotubs are not a newb friendly tek. i would.
  4. PF cakes can be crumbled up and spawned to a bulk substrate for a monotub. No need to dunk before spawning as the bulk substrate should have enough water to hydrate your cakes through colonization once they're mixed together

Can I use a monotub to fruit my pf tek cakes? myco-tek

Pf tek (Psylocybe Fanaticus technique) is an easy and accessible way to grow Psilocybe Cubensis, or magic mushrooms. Unfortunately, Psilocybe Cubensis mushrooms are currently illegal in most US states so for now, this is purely for informational and educational use The PF-Tek was developed and first made public in 1992 by www.fanaticus.com (). This tek made the cultivation of mushrooms at home feasible for complete beginners utilizing commonly available materials. The growing method I describe here is based on the PF-tek but includes a few modifications that are time tested, and are in my opinion superior to the original PF-tek To begin growing your own mushrooms you will need the following for the PF tek:-Pressure cooker Check thrift stores such as savers and goodwill, also browse your local craigslist.org listings for a cheap pressure cooker, my 8 quart set me back $50, the single most expensive peice of equipment to begin growing.-Organic brown rice flour I found the rice flour at Sprout's grocery, any health food. Some criticisms of the method include lower yields, lower potencies, and too much labor necessary for the construction of equipment compared to other techniques such as monotub. See Also [] Let's grow mushrooms (PF Tek): A step by step demonstration video; PF Tek for simple minds: A step by step guide to the PF Tek Well-Known Member. Oct 23, 2010. #60. researchkitty said: The cakes have water, brown rice and vermiculite in them already. But, since they are growing and exchanging gases for a few weeks to a month the water levels are lower. Mushrooms are 90% water and 10% mushrooms by way of drying them and eating them

PF tek vs monotub yield — pf-tek requires more materials

Buy Sterilized Grain: https://linktree.com/SpawnMagicJoin Discord for Cultivation Help: https://discord.gg/kd2pTSzPF tek:Add two parts by volume of vermiculi.. Monotub tek involves growing psychoactive fungi in a modified tub, tote, or container. By tweaking this basic household item, cultivators can create the ideal microclimate that mushrooms need to grow. A monotub keeps humidity levels high, but features air holes that allow for adequate gas exchange. A substrate lines the base of the monotub and. Stuff the holes with poly-fil. You want it roundish on the inside, not all crazy, the outside can be crazy. To achieve this you put the poly-fil in from the outside --> in. Remove the lid, mist some isopropyl into the tub, and place the black plastic in the bottom. Tape it a bit to hold it up on the edges Monotub: A low cost, low maintenance bulk fruiting chamber. This chamber is a great first step into bulk cultivation, but is not ideal for all species of mushroom. This chamber will benefit from a fan being on in the same room, but not pointed directly at it. The best location for this fruiting chamber is on a desk or table. Must be lit externally A PF-Tek was the first method devised to do so, and the process of setting one up is something that can be done in the comfort of your own kitchen. The PF-Tek method is a cheap and reasonably straightforward form of mushroom cultivation that uses brown rice flour as a substrate with the addition of vermiculite to control humidity and aerate the.

On the bright side, contaminations are easily identified, as the mushroom mycelium is completely white. If you see any other colours, you can expect to have a contaminated culture. But don't be too hasty, as there are two exceptions. One is the colour blue, which indicates bruising on the mycelium, while the other is the colour yellow, which. The soaking after your jars are 100 percent colonized is called the dunk and the verm is called the roll. It is important because it gives the cakes pleanty of moisture and will give you a way better yeild. Check out the lets grow mushrooms PF-tek videos on youtube. They are awsome!!

Can I use my pf tek cake in a monotub substrate? : shroomer

BRF/PF Tek Part 1. Part 1 of the BRF tek (common slang for technique) gets you started on the easiest way to learn how to grow mushrooms.This technique was originally developed for the cultivation of Psilocybe cubensis, a hallucinogenic mushroom, but is an excellent way to get started growing edible mushrooms as well, without the purchase of such items as a laminar flowhood and pressure cooker The steps are fairly the same as the plastic storage container for in any PF Tek. Breathing holes need to be added to the chamber, fresh inlet above and CO₂ exhaust below. At least 5cm of damp perlite needs to be accommodated in the bottom for humidity. Unless the chamber is being used in a dark cupboard with lights, the sides will need to be. 6) PF Classic. The PF classic strain is named after Robert McPherson, aka Psylocybe Fanaticus who pioneered the PF Tek growing method. It is a slow maturer and grows best with the BRF or PF Tek method (it is illegal to grow in the United States by the federal law). >> Click here to order a spore print that ships anywhere in the world << Pf Tek (Cakes) Bulk Growing Techniques 6 Quart Dub Tub (Full Tutorial) Rez Effect I should have said BRF Tek. Which is Better WBS Tek -VS- BRF Tek..... Hello everyone, On the date of 10/13/19 just inoculated 7 Quart WBS jars. Which Tek (WBS) or (BRF) do you think is better? monotub pins stalling. By mushlove Started June 30, 2019. 3.

Hey guys. I have my jars colonizing right now and this is my first time doing a bulk style grow. Ive only fruited in bags before (once). I bought a kit that is a monotub style but uses an air pump for FAE. Theres also a hydroponic humidifier add on that i got with it as well. Sounded like it woul.. The main alternative to the basic PF Tek is the monotub method, which involves spawning to bulk on coir (coconut fiber extract), manure, straw, or Dec 26, 2010 · First sentence says Ok, this is a monotub tek for 6 qts of spawn. Layer bottom of 6 quart with ½ to 1 inch of vermiculite. While the magic mushrooms are growing, the only thing that. For the oven method just preheat it to 170 degrees and cook the bulk substrate on baking pans with a tinfoil cover for at least 2.5 hours. To use the steam method, bag the substrate in filter patch bags and cook it in a pressure cooker or steam it until it reaches around 160-180 degrees F

BOD's Easy AF UnBODified Monotub TEK (No Holes No Polyfil

1. The PF-Tek method is good for making small amounts of mushrooms but isn't designed to make big mushrooms and they will tend to be much smaller. The majority of mushrooms can grow on the PF-Tek substrate. This one is a favorite among psilocybe cubensis growers (growing cubensis in the United States is a federal crime)
  2. This grow log isn't so much about one grow. It's about the process used for this kind of grow.You'll notice many missing or incorrect pictures, yeah I'm not so much a camera guy, but in the future I'll clean it all up.The point is to follow and understand the process and materials used to get from a spore syringe to healthy fruits using a simple method
  3. ation is the lead cause of failure when growing mushroom. Incorrect sterilization is the lead cause of.
  4. My 6th monotub attemp seems to fail again. The mycelium always colonizes the bulk substrate almost completely and then stalls. The substrate is coir, verm, horse poo, peat moss and some gypsum. The grain was inoculated from LC on 12/14, spawned on 1/5 and placed in fruiting chamber on 1/12. The temparature is around 20 C (68 F) with constant 90.
  5. Mycoremediation is when we use fungi to clean up toxins, heal ecosystems and return balance to nature.There are many fungi, with many different uses, but one genus seems to stand out more than the others. This is Oyster Mushrooms (Pleurotus), a mushroom genus capable of incredible things

Whether or not you mist/fan depends on two things: 1) the tek you use 2) if you use a sit and forget tek, whether or not your FC is dialed in properly. Provided you construct your FC correctly, the success rate with both is the same. But yeah, it all depends on tub design as you mentioned Panaeolus cyanescens and the Panaeolus tropicalis are grown almost exactly in the same way. And this is not that different from growing the Psilocybe cubensis either. However the Panaeolus cyanescens and the Panaeolus tropicalis are in many ways much more vulnerable than the Psilocybe cubensis. Vulnerable in a sense that these 2 types need more [ The main alternative to the basic PF Tek is the monotub method, which involves spawning to bulk on coir (coconut fiber extract), manure, straw, or some other fresh and nutritious substrate. Eventually, you may want to experiment with some of these other methods, but the PF Tek is a good introduction for now. FAQ 05

How to Make the Best Monotub Tek Fruiting Chambe

1. What is a TEK (Pf Tek, Monotub Tek, Neglect Tek Types of medicinal active mushrooms 200 Psilocybes. Spawn (types) (Rye - Millet - WBS) Substrate (types and recipes) (Coco - Straw - wood chips - coffee - brown rice - sawdust - cow dung) Amendments - wormcasing, gypsum, oyster shell, lime; Pasteurization vs.
  2. Psilocybe Azurescens, a.k.a. Flying Saucer Mushroom, Blue Angels, Azzies, or Indigo Psilocybe. The most well known of the Genus Psilocybe is Psilocybe cubensis (Earle) Singer, a tropical/sub-tropical species which often grows in cow dung.They have a thick stem, a broad brown/yellow cap, and a skirt-like annulus. P. cubsensis are very easy to cultivate, and publicised most notably by Terrence.
  3. Growing Your Own Mushrooms: PF Tek vs. Uncle Ben's Tek Colonized jars for PF Tek (left) and colonized Uncle Ben's bags for Spiderman Tek (right) Two of the most popular teks if you're new to growing mushrooms are the PF Tek and the Spiderman Tek (i.e. Uncle Ben's), the tek we teach in our beginner's course on how to grow mushrooms
  4. Cultivation of Psilocybe cubensis on riceflour cakes - PF TEK. According to many, the easiest method to cultivate the Psilocybe cubensis is the riceflourcake method. This method is also called the PF TEK, named after the person who invented it (Psilocybe Fanaticus). The substrate to use is a mixture of brown rice flour, vermiculite, and water
  5. Read the entire PF Tek Instructions carefully to learn how the PF-Tek method works and what you need to cultivate your own irresistible magic mushroom. What is PF-Tek? PF-Tek is a simple method to put together a reliable substrate for the cultivation of mushrooms

Shroomery mini monotub tek Mixing some coir substrate and spawning to a bulk monotub. 351 The method we will be using for inoculation is what is known as the PF tek, and we will be using Mini Mono Tubs for the fruiting Supa Gro is the very first to offer 100% Pure Mycelium grow kits that are as easy as set-it-and-forget-it The PF Tek is a great way to grow magic mushrooms, with impressive yields at a very reasonable price. In addition, taking part in the full process from inoculation to harvest allows you to learn a lot more about the mushroom grow cycle. In the long run, it can become a fun new hobby or a stepping stone to larger-scale grows for a wide variety. Popcorn Tek is a stress-free, cheap, and accessible method for growing grain spawn for different kinds of magic mushrooms. This guide is a step-by-step process for beginners who want to grow their own magic mushrooms using popcorn as grain spawn The PF Tek is the foundation for this document. The main purpose for this document is to detail the various ways the PF Tek can be adapted to various needs of the home cultivator. [Note: Psylocybe Fanaticus is no longer in business and plead guilty to a crime involving the possession of psilocybin-containing mushrooms

Long stipes and small caps - insufficient light and/or fresh air. condition where pink gill tissue, often with a porous appearance, develops on the surface of a mushroom cap. The cause has been attributed to contamination by petroleum based materials. the natural reaction of the mushroom cap to dry air Panaeolus cyanescens. The Psilocybes, from what I understand, are woodlovers that (unless you've got some serious skills and something akin to a wine fridge) must be grown outdoors in patches and require a cold shock to fruit. The Panaeolus are tropical dunglovers that grow in conditions very similar to P. cubensis Some of the most common would be Monotub/Spawn + Bulk Substrate, PF Tek, and Uncle Bens Tek. For a beginner looking for the best chance at success, and the shortest amount of time before they actually see mushrooms I would recommend purchasing pre-colonized spawn and mixing with a substrate (this is the spawn + bulk substrate tek) The main alternative to the basic PF Tek is the monotub method, which involves spawning to bulk on coir (coconut fiber extract), manure, straw, or some other fresh and nutritious substrate. Eventually, you may want to experiment with some of these other methods, but the PF Tek is a good introduction for now. How to Build an Incubator for Mushrooms. If you're craving the taste of fresh mushrooms year-round, in most climates you'll need to cultivate them indoors in order to ensure a regular harvest. To.

I remember coming across a shoebox tek somewhere (I think from peacefrog) that looks like The mycelium has been pretty epic. I really had no idea how they should look as this is my first monotub grow. Though they were large in size, they had an elegant appearance. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Good luck and please feel free to ask any questions. PF tek vs monotub yield. CHI G2 Ceramic and Titanium Straightening Iron. 48U Rack Price. Clean in place SOP. Derby Cover Dyna. Toyota song lyrics. Hockey point spread explained. The next step quotes. Cross country ski packages. Investors Group BBB. Trumpet materials found at home. Hippie movement timeline. Mini fridge with freezer It's believed that there are thousands of types of naturally occurring mold in the world. Some can be beneficial while others can be harmful to your health. One type of mold that you might encounter in your home is commonly referred to as Cobweb Mold. In general, it isn't just one species of mold. It is more like a [ Panaeolus Cyanescens Monotub shroomery. JD. You're right, and weak spawn makes it even more likely. I had 2 out of 10 quarts of shaken Panaeolus cyanescens not completely recover, but 6 out of 10 quarts of Panaeolus suphanburi/cambodginiensis die after shaking, with the other 4 not completely recovering Panaeolus cyanescens

Spore Works has been supplying quality rare and exotic mushroom spores since October of 1998. Our primary focus is providing our customers with the highest quality spore and culture material, and the widest available selection of varieties and species Shroom Supply specializes in mushroom growing supplies, mycology tools, mushroom grow kits, and lab equipment. We put a special emphasis on quality products and customer satisfaction. Growing edible or medicinal mushrooms is a science. Proper mycology tools and equipment are required for successful results Autoclavable Spawn Bags with 5 Micron Filter Patch. From $12.00. Autoclavable Spawn Bags with .2 Micron Filter Patch. From $12.00. Hardwood Sawdust Pellets. From $9.00. Organic Millet | Grain Spawn Substrate Production and Supplementation. From $44.00. Organic Soy Hull Pellets | Mushroom Substrate Production and Supplementation

The monotub is essentially a and can be modeled as a mixing chamber. Outside air enters through the top holes, mixes with the air in the tub, and exits through the bottom holes. It is an isobarric, isothermal, irreversible process that generates entropy while maintaining semi-equilibrium Mushroom Kits with Expert Growing Help! Since 2011 our team of growing experts have been helping beginners start their mushroom growing adventures day and night!; Thanks Double Blind Magazine for the shout-out! Click to read; We price our products right! You get top quality kits & supplies without the huge markups psilocybe mexicana vs cubensis. By in Uncategorized with 0 Comments. They are a moderately potent psilocybin mushroom, roughly the same strength as Psilocybe cubensis. Please upload your image to the comment so we can help you to identify them. Proof Of Funds Letter Template, What variety are they? It is however an A+ strain and is a favorite.

Bod's Unmodified Monotub TEK (reference from Shroomery

The Complete Monotub Tek Cultivation Walk-through - The

1. The all in one grow bag is horse manure based for all dung loving gourmet mushroom species. Fully hydrated and sterilized with a five micron filter patch and self healing injection port. Simply inoculate the rye berry layer of the substrate with 2-5 cc of your favorite gourmet mushroom spore solution. You must provide your own gourmet mushroom.
  2. The PF Tek Guide / Brown Rice Flour (BRF) Cake Guide was originally created by Robert McPherson and has had many changes and improvements over the. The main alternative to the basic PF Tek is the monotub method, which involves spawning to bulk on coir (coconut fiber extract), manure, straw, or some other fresh and nutritious substrate
  3. 5. How to prepare a Monotub and pasteurize your coir substrate (This is still my tek but it was written out for another forum. I just edited to fit with the other information I am providing.) 1. A Still Air Box or Glove Box (SAB/GB) is a mycologist's best friend. You are going to curse trichoderma and other sorts of contams if you do this.

Pf Tek, How To Grow Magic Mushrooms, Beginners Method

1. Step One — Birth and soak your mycelium cakes. Once your jars are fully colonized by mycelium, it's time to birth them and place them in the fruiting chamber so they can sprout mushrooms. But, the mycelium have been in an airtight container and have used all the moisture in the jars
  2. Increasing the light levels at least slightly also tells the mycelium that it has reached the surface and should send up a fruitbody. Meanwhile, your mushroom is probably waiting for a specific season (though which one depends on the species you are growing.) Increase the humidity to nearly 100% and either increase or decrease the temperature.
  3. Paul Stamets offers an alternative method for pasteurizing bulk substrates at home --- fill a big pot or metal drum with water, put your substrate in a wire basket inside, and place over a propane burner or a fire. Straw needs to cook at 150 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit for an hour while wood chips should be cooked for twice as long
  4. Learning how to grow mushrooms is like any skill. Sometimes you succeed. Sometimes you fail. The important thing is to keep trying and learn from your mistakes. Yet it can be really frustrating to start out with what you believe is a successful mushroom project, only to have it produce nothing
  5. There is a lot of different species of mushrooms and spores considered medicinal. We just highlight this section with the ones that are considered the most medicinal and has captured the attention of the scientific community for research purposes

PF-Tek for Simple Minds Fungifu

Pinsets: Tubs vs Bags - Fungi: Magic Mushrooms - MycotopiaUsing PF tek cakes for monotub - Mushroom Cultivation

Video: Growing Mushrooms: PF Tek : 12 Steps (with Pictures

PF tek (guide) Mycology Wiki Fando

Starting from scratch (with PF Tek or other Tek) It's easy to learn advanced cultivation! Using spores can save money and help you optimize the conditions to maximize your yield. Spores are available in: Vials; Prints; Syringe Begin by cutting the mushroom into 1 - 2 cm thick slices. Step 2. Fry In A Dry Pan. Fry the mushroom slices without oil on a medium-high temperature. This will dehydrate the mushroom while intensifying the flavours. Fry for 5 minutes or until the mushroom has reduced by half. Step 3. Fry To Crisp. Add some olive oil and continue frying the. From rye berries, coconut coir bricks, cow manure and other mushroom substrate to mushroom growing bags, plastic jar lids, synthetic filter discs, and other mushroom equipment, all the mushroom grow tools and mycology equipment you need are available here at Myco Supply. Mushrooms and other fungi grow best when the correct tools and nutrients.

Let's Grow Mushrooms - A Beginners Gigantic Bulk Attempt

How To: Best PF Tek Method for Growing Mushrooms at Home

Straw monotub - efk.hqs-torino.it Straw monotub Premium Quality Liquid Culture Syringe 20CC for Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms growing at home. Australian Seller One shipping price for any number of Syringe you buy from us. General Liquid culture information Each liquid culture is meticulously selected from the highest yielding and lowes Midwest Grow Kit's Item #: SBC5 -. Our top selling product every month! Midwest's Premium Select Bulk Substrate is the perfect combination of Coco Coir, Vermiculite, Hydrated Lime, Gypsum, ph buffers, ph stabilizers, mineral water and a few other choice ingredients. Our select casing comes fully hydrated and pasteurized and is ready to use.

Grow Magic Mushrooms Wholesale Utilizing Monotub Tek

Shroomery - Ziran's updated PF TEK guide Shroomery - How to Prep Your SAB for Sterile Work Shroomery - Basic Principles of the Shotgun Fruiting Chamber (SGFC) Shroomery - Bottom watering (Violet) Shroomery - Foil VS. Lids / CBK's bottom watering tek Shroomery - Bottom Watering Cakes. Shroomery - Casing PFTek Jars (Fruttificazione in monotub. Fusarium, however, turns bright and distinct colours that can be pink, purple, orange, and yellow after a couple of weeks. Many times, fusarium is introduced due to unsterile equipment and may often occur in PF jars. • Yeasts. Yeasts are another common contaminant that, just like fungi or bacteria, can ruin mushroom cultures Coco coir monotub tek. 5 Quartz Boiled Water All pasteurised in a 5 Gallon bucket with a lid. If it is to hot then place the lid on the mono tub and let it sit for another 2-4 hours. Spiderman Tek aka Uncle Bens Tek (which we chose to teach in our course): Instant Brown Rice. * Mauian Monotub Stylee - A Newb Friendly Monotub Pictorial - For 18.

Monotub. Best&Easiest shroom growing TEK. Rollitu

Fill your bag, pressing out all of the air while forming it into a block shape, and seal it before continuing on with sterilization. Place the filled grow bag into a pressure cooker, and heat at 15PSI and at over 250 degrees Fahrenheit for at least 2.5 hours to ensure it has been fully sterilized Sterilized and prepared mushroom grain spawn substrate (1 lb.) in a gusseted autoclave bag with filter patch and self-healing injection port. Shroom Supply grain spawn is composed of 100% USDA certified organic rye berries which is widely regarded as the highest quality grain for spawn production and is the industry standard for mushroom cultivation What are the shipping options for Soils? All Soils can be shipped to you at home. What is the cheapest option available within Soils? Check out our lowest priced option within Soils, the SOHUM Living Soil Premium Grade Potting Mix Just Add Water Organic Potting Soil Plant Food. What are some of the most reviewed products in Soils Making mushroom spawn with cardboard is an awesome method, yet in my opinion very under-rated. I grew my own mushrooms for years before learning about it. Now I think using cardboard is one of the best ways to grow mushrooms 6 qt monotub

Mushroom Cultivation: Fruiting Chambers: How to Select

1000+ students and counting. Whether you are a complete beginner or have dabbled with mushroom cultivation before, with 70+ video lessons and 130+ page of workbook, this course will give you the skills to grow your own mushrooms confidently. Fungi Academy connects you with experts from the global network of citizen mycologists and psychedelic change-makers Psilocybin is a prodrug to psilocin, which is primarily responsible for the psychoactive effects of psilocybin mushrooms. The conversion process, known as dephosphorylation, begins upon entering the stomach. This is one of the reasons why psilocybin mushrooms take about an hour before their effects begin. The lemon tek theory suggests the acid. Two days later, after you've devoured your leftovers, submerge the mushroom substrate in water overnight to rehydrate, then follow all the same instructions from Step 5: Fruiting. Spray twice a day in the same hole you cut out earlier, and 1-2 weeks later you'll have more mushrooms beginning to emerge First time Golden Teacher grow (PF Tek Method) Timeline . The All-in-one grow kit contains the grow kit, a grow bag with air filters and two paper clips. The grow kit is available in 250cc, 1200cc and 2100cc. With the 250cc you grow on average a total of 100 grams. With the 1200cc, this is 500 grams and having the 2100cc, this about 1000 grams Grow your own 100% Mycelium Magic Mushrooms easily with these growkits! Our growkits are prepared with care. The cakes come prepared with the spores and a bag required to keep the kit airtight. So you only require water, air and some patience to grow a royal amount of mushrooms. Depending on the room temperature you may want to consider a heat mat though. Be sure to read the Magic Mushroom.

How To Prepare A PF-TEK - Zamnesi

Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world's largest store for DJs Colonizing pf tek jars vs spawn bags. Bluelight.org. Bluelight.org DA: 17 PA: 50 MOZ Rank: 87. When I inoculated the spawn bags they are golden teacher, 2 spawn bags both golden teacher 5lbs each; Then I have a blue meanie gallon jar (pf tek) with a small blue meanie jar, same with golden teacher a small and large ja

How To Identify A Contaminated Magic Mushroom Culture

Turn on the heat on high. The most effective method for long-term storage is drying. One of the great things about the PF Tek method is that supplies are widely available. I put the closed monotub in the oven at low heat and bake it until the internal temp reaches 155F using a digital meat thermometer probe. Welcome Guest! Add more sub to the top Learn At Home Mushrooms, As not the many totally free mp3 download sites are reputable, you should workout them with warning. Check out the most secure internet sites to download mp3 on the net: Learn At Home Mushroom

Question on PF-Tek mycelium - Fungi: Magic MushroomsFirst Grow BRF/ PF TEK - Page 2 - Fungi: Magic Mushrooms1 Sterilized Half Pint Mushroom Substrate Jar BRF PF TekA More Understandable PF TEK guide - Cakes [BRF aka PF TEKFirst Time PF Tek Jars - Contamination? W/Pics - HELPFirst Grow- Cambodia Spores PF-Tek - Page 2 - Fungi: Magic